Important Rules & Regulations
- Parents are requested not to visit the classes of their children. Should a parent wish to meet a teacher, he or she may do so only with the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils who are sick should not be sent to school even to appear in class tests.
- On the day of cycle tests, evaluations, students will not be allowed to go home after the tests, except for extreme emergencies that too only on providing valid documents (i.e. wedding card/appointment order etc.) otherwise tests will be cancelled.
- School discourages birthday celebrations in school. Should a parent wish to celebrate his child’s birthday in school, it should be restricted to distribution of candies in the respective class only.
- Disciplinary action will be initiated against a pupil who does not act in accordance with the code of conduct as laid in School Diary.
- No collection of money for any reason will be permitted in the school without the permission of the Principal.
- The children are encouraged to carry their tiffin boxes for mid-day snack. They should carry tiffins to school as prescribed menu only.
- Students can have fresh lunch from the school mess by submitting a coupon obtained from accounts office.
- IMPORTANT : Due to security reasons we do not accept tiffins sent through servants or friends at school counter in any case. So ensure that your ward brings tiffin in the morning only.
- Students are strictly disallowed in the school before 8:20 am. & after 8:40 a.m. Rule of timing is to be strictly followed.
- A casual leave exceeding 2 days shall require prior sanction of the Principal.
- Except on duly certified grounds, no extension of vacation is allowed.
- Leave for absence will not be granted on the first and last day of the school term.
- Half day leave will not be given to any student.
- Leave application must be submitted and sanctioned before proceeding on actual leave, supplemented with evidence for reason of leave.
- Student absent on the previous day without prior leave information, will not be allowed to attend class without the permission of the Principal. Leave shall be sanctioned by the Director-Principal Class teacher shall not sanction leave.
- Names of students who are absent for a week without notice will be struck off from the school Re-admission fee and fine will be charged subject to the availability of a seat.
- Student suffering from infections or contagious diseases (i.e. Measles, Chicken pox, Cholera, Mumps) should not be sent to school. They will not be allowed to attend class till they bring a fitness certificate from a qualified doctor.
- In case of emergency if the parent wishes to take the child during the mid-day, the child will be handed over to PARENT only.
Rules of Payments of School dues
- School’s new Academic Session starts from 15th Feb, 2018 for the classes Pre-Nur to 12th.
- Annual charges and other fees for the month of Feb & March should be paid in Feb. positively. April to September fees will be collected on monthly basis whereas October-December, November-January will be bi-monthly (as per fees book). Fees for the two months has to be cleared in the 1st month as mentioned. Fees should be paid by 10th of every month to avoid late fee charges.
- School holidays should not be taken as an All parents are to remit School’s dues fully and in time.
- Fee will be paid at The Baghat Urban Co-operative Bank in any branch of Solan between 10.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon Saturday.
- School dues must be paid on or before 11th of the month failing which a fine of 50/- will be charged from 11th to 20th. From 21st to 30th of the month, fine of Rs 200/- will be received at the school counter. After 30th the name of the student whose fees has not been received will be struck off from the school rolls. Re-admission will be granted only at the discretion of the Principal and full re-admission fee will be charged.
- Fees has to be paid as long as a students name is on the school rolls.
- Fees may be paid in full for the whole session in advance and fee books to be deposited in school office. Cash discount of Rs 800/- will be given in such case.
- Fees once deposited,will not be refunded in new admission cases on withdraw cases(Consult refund rules)
- While the school maintains perfect cordial relations with parents it also expects them to observe rules and regulations of this institution strictly. If by chance a parent fails to do so and violates the school discipline the Principal with the approval of management reserves the right to struck off the name of the child from the rolls of school. No dues will be refunded.
- Bus fare is subject to change from time to time as per hike in diesel prices. School does not take responsibility for any private transportation.
- The Fees Receipt is an important financial document to be kept safely and produced as and when required by the school to reconcile account.
- All the dues of the school should be cleared before the start of annual exam so as to make one self-eligible for sitting in exams.
- In case of loss of the Fee Receipt Book, you can obtain duplicate Fee Receipt Book after paying Rs 100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only) in the school office.
Admission & Withdraw Rules
- Ordinarily students are admitted at the beginning of the academic Session. Admissions are made only against vacancies and on the basis of written test and interaction. The Principal’s decision will be final in admitting the child to school.
- The admission committee, acting through the Principal, reserves the right of refusing the admission to a student , who is deemed unsatisfactory. ln such case, the Principal is not bound to give reason for the same.
- The school management, acting through the Principal, will request the withdrawal of a pupil who fails for two consecutive years in the same class.
- For withdrawal of a student from the school during the session, parent should give at least one week notice & application on the payment of Rs 500/-. TC will be issued on the payment of Rs 1000/- on priority basis after March.
- The student who does not apply for withdrawal by the end of Feb. of the particular year will have to clear all the dues up to 31 st March of the respective year, he/she will be given T.C. only after the clearance of the dues.
- Those who have applied for withdrawal; re-admission of their ward will be considered:
a) On the availability of seat in the respective class.
b) The child will be re-admitted on the payment of all dues as per new admission case.
- Students who seek admission after having studied in another school will have to produce the following:
I. The school leaving/Transfer Certificate from the school last attended on the first opening day of session.
II. The report of progress and Co-curricular activities in that school.
III. The original Birth Certificate should be shown and two photocopies to be deposited.
IV. Five Passport size photographs & a family photograph.
V. A character certificate from the school Principal.
- No change in the date of birth of the student will be permitted once the student is admitted.
- All dues of the school should be paid in full library books returned before applying for a Transfer Certificate.
- A pupil may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
(b) Unsatisfactory progress in studies
(c) Accumulation of tuition and Bus Fee.
Expectations from Pupils & their Code of Conduct
- Wear proper School Uniform, ID card & badge with pride. Every morning students will be inspected for personal cleanliness and complete uniform. Strict action will be taken against defaulters.
- No student will be permitted to go home before school closes, without the Principal’s permission.
- All items belonging to the student must have distinct identification mark.
- Use of foul language and bullying are punishable offenses.
- Irregular attendance, neglect of homework, in subordination to teachers will be seriously dealt with.
- Any kind of damage to school property will be made recoverable by the student responsible for the damage done and fine shall be charged for damaging school property and disciplinary action shall be taken.
- To be exempted from P.T. or games or any other physical exercise, a medical certificate is required citing reason.
- Students are neither permitted to meet visitors in school nor use or carry the mobile phones.
- Pupil should obey house prefects, class-monitors and other students on duty. Changing of the class-rooms between periods should be done in silence and in a disciplined manner.
- Pupil who comes to school in the care of attendants should never leave before the attendants arrive. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Pupils must be picked up punctually after school hours for the day.
- Hair styles, applying henna is strictly disallowed and defaulters have to pay Rs 50/- as fine.
- Uniform defaulters will be sent back home and school will not be responsible for it.
- The pupils must always remember that the school is judged by the discipline and conduct of its students. They should always be disciplined, polite and courteous to their teachers and elders.
- Special & Extra Classes:
School organizes special and extra classes during winter break for the students of 10th and +2 to prepare them for board examination. It is compulsory for every student of these classes to attend special/extra classes. Parents are requested to co-operate and plan their vacations accordingly.
- Regularity Record: A regularity record will be maintained. Any student arriving late for three days consecutively, shall have his/her diary stamped/fined.
- I-Card is compulsory, every student must wear it daily.
- Havan will be performed for all classes from time to time.
- Show pride in your school and present a good image especially by behaving yourself in public and particularly on your way to and from school.
- Speak positive of your school and your teachers.
- Co-operate with all staff members.
- Show school spirit by participating in school activities.
- Move quickly and quietly from class to class avoiding unnecessary disturbances.
- Be on time for all classes.
- Bring correct text-books/ note-books for all periods as per daily time-table.
- MAKE FULL USE OF THE LIBRARY. Maintain silence in the library at all times.
- Keep off verandahs, staircase out of class-rooms before school, during recess and lunch breaks.
- Keep your class-room, school & environment clean and tidy.
- Mobiles, CD’s, DVD’s, I-Pods, Pen Drives, Valuable Jewellery, Cash or any sort of cards or any other objectionable material is strictly not allowed. If found, will be confiscated and in no case the confiscated material will not be returned & strict action will be taken against the erring student. A fine of Rs 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- can be imposed.
- If at all bringing of mobile is unavoidable, then school has to be taken in confidence. Mobile should be deposited at the reception. It is applicable only for +1 and +2 classes.
- It is strictly disallowed to bring two-wheelers or self-driven cars to school. School doesn’t support such impulsive decisions.
- Student will enter school wearing uniform only may it be a PTM or holiday otherwise.
Rules of Examination
- Only those students who have paid all the school dues will be allowed to appear in exam.
- Promotion to the next higher class is granted on the basis of all exams i.e. two unit exams and two term exams tests held during the year. Hence, due importance must be given to tests and regularity in attendance and work.
- Any student found going against the regulations of conduct of an examination will be expelled from the examination and the answer sheet will be cancelled. Similarly, serious action will be taken if the marks/grades are tempered with or any copy or paper is signed by child on behalf of parents.
- Results declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered.
- For promotion, a child should obtain 50% marks in each subject, in each term and in the aggregate. Promotion will not be granted if a student does not score the required grade in all the subjects.
- There can be no anticipation or postponement of any unit test. Exemption from a unit test will be given to a child only in the case of illness or some other emergency. In such cases, his ﬁnal result/promotion will depend on the marks obtained in the other tests of the same subjects as well as his years work. The Principal’s decision is final.
- There is no provision of re-test for a student who fails to appear in school examination due to any reason. The result shall be declared on the basis of accumulation of appeared exams only. No weightage shall be given to absent students for declaration of result. However, for extreme emergency cases, the result in that paper will be neutralized.
- Due importance should be given to unit and other You lose ‘0’ Grade(outstanding) if you miss any test, may be for any reason.
Instructions Regarding Exams
- Parents will not be allowed to take home the answer sheets from the Personal Files under any circumstances. Kindly do not approach the Principal for it.
- At least 90% of attendance is compulsory for examination as per CBSE Rules of Attendance up to class VII & 80% for secondary & Secondary Classes.
- For students appearing in the Board Examination, there will be 2 compulsory practice exams to make the students prepare well for final exams.