Awards, Recognition & Scholarships
Prizes are awarded to the students to honour their achievements in various diciplines like academics ,social work, leadership, sports,cultural & literary activities, innovatives projects or to the ones who have gone beyond the call of duty to do institution proud. We have set a trend to give away prizes to the winners of all the school activities in the special Monday morning assemblies. Besides this, meritorious students and special prize winners are awarded on Annial Prize function by the distinguished invitees. Cash prizes are given to the topper of +2 class whon bag 1st position with 95% marks & above prizes include medals, trophies, mementoes and certificates. Many students have won honours and cash prizes. The management dreams to see many students getting scholarship’s & moving ahead with pride.
Highlights & Achievements
- School got approved from state government & affiliation from CBSE in a short time of 7 months from its inception because of student friendly infrastructure & vibrant ambience of the school.
- Staff of school is highly educated, trained, experienced & efficient. They work hard diming for excellence in learning and are dedicated to improving the school at all levels.
- The effectiveness of the leadership is outstanding. National awardee, humane and richly exposed to different educational institutions, the director Principal having 26 years of experience as a Principal, who’s founder also leads from front. Mrs Gurpreet Mathur enjoys strong & productive relationships with the Management, Parents, Localities and staff & students. Hence lively, harmonious, purposeful, positive atmosphere prevails in the school classrooms & hostel.
- Values are deeply ingrained in the students through demonstrative behavior of the teachers. ‘Modernity blends with Tradition’. Students have been taught to remain rooted to our culture & traditions. Indian values are taught through behavior. Manners & etiquette’s form big instruction as Emotional & life skills, indeed they are coming up as productive contributors to the society.
- Students have marked their school at District/ State/ CBSE level in various curricular & co-curricular activities. It has become a habit with the students to win wherever they go. They continuously win in various Quiz Competitions, science model makings, accounts survey and analysis in the market trends.
- Big & spacious play grounds where students enjoy various disciplines of games & sport Indoor & Outdoor games form an integral part of their routine. Students go out to play, compete & win. As it is said, ‘strong mind lives in a strong body.’ Students are regularly encouraged to play. Sports channelize and directs the strength & stamina of the students. They win at cluster & district level.
- School boasts of 100% results clubbed with quality top scores. Pass out students studying in the prestigious, professional institutions.
- Our boarders have continuously scoredgood percentages with 100% result.
- We are proud of our academic high standards & students are encouraged to string for their best, through carefully planned learning opporunitites provided by an excellent team of staff.
- At Gurukul we are keen on our clubs and activities enriches the time that our students spend here. At Gurukul we run many enriching school visits, trips to various places for team building.
- At Gurukul we believe in parent partnership & they are invited to school every now & then to share responsibility.
- Yoga, meditation, marshal art, aerobics & kick boxing are regular sports at Gurukul for strengthening attitude, mind & body.
- School picnics & excursions give wide exposure to the students along with breaking monotony of class-rooms. Moreover it builds better bonding amongst staff & students, hence followed as regular annual feature.
Principal, Examination head & a student got appreciation letters from the then, HRD Minister Ms. SamritiIrani for the outstanding results.
Outshining Gurukulians (Academics):
- For the session 2015-16, result of class XII was outstanding with 91% marks.
- 14 students got 10 CGPA in class X.
- Students got 1st position in Mathematics Olympiad, 3rd position in Science Olympiad.
- Working science models got 1st position in the National Science Congress.
- NamanMalpani first rank in Himachal (National Level) cleared CA (without any coaching)
- Ramesh Kumar got selected for IIT.
- Rhea Mathur is working as a brand ambassador for POPXO and City coordinator for feeding India an NGO.
- ArushiHanda is working as a model with various brands.
- Outshining Gurukulians (Sports):
- In the very first attempt 7 children got selected for the National Level Championship of Kick-Boxing and got Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals.
- Apart from Kick Boxing students got medals at National Level Karate Championship.
- Out of 68 teams in football our school stood 3rd at Zonal Level.
- At various district levels too, the school is heading towards the high level of achievements.
- In the cluster event, school got runners up position in Senior boys category in the Basket Ball.
- We are proud of our academic high standards & students are encouraged to string for their best, through carefully planned learning opportunities provided by an excellent team of staff.We pride ourselves on good academic outcomes alongside a valued set of good behavior, manners, respect and support of each other.
- Our school is continually developing its resources to ensure our young people grow into responsible self confident citizens who will thrive in the world of work.
- At Gurukul we are as keen on our clubs and activities as we are on our curriculum. We feel that having a wide range of extra-curricular activities enriches the time that our students spend here. At Gurukul we run many enriching school visits, trips to various places for team building.
- At Gurukul we believe in parent partnership and this relationship begins with our admission process.