“The function of education is to teach one to think intensive and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education. Change is the end result of true learning.”
Gurukul International was opened to blend Modernity with Tradition while imparting education. Its aim is to make students attached to our roots of culture but having broad horizon to form modern outlook for grasping the best.
1. Gurukul aims to help children develop a well-rounded personality through a sound foundation in academics, active participation in sports, arts and cultural activities.
2. It encourages freedom of expression, creativity, spirit of adventure and dignity of labour among its children.
3. It encourages children to take responsibility and develop a healthy respect for society and social causes.
4. It encourages students to become outstanding contributors to society and to foster global learning through its academic curriculum of diverse school activities in a technological progressive environment.
Golden Principles for Gurukulians
1. Start your day with prayer for blessing of the almighty who had bestowed on us all gifts and pleasures of life.
2. Be respectful to teachers, parents and elders. Their blessings lead you to success.
3. Equip yourself fully as a useful citizen for the service of the country. Be cheerful, smart, well mannered and disciplined. This will lend a new charm to your personality. Work hard to achieve excellence in studies.
4. Be truthful, honest and humane to the needy.
5. Protect all properties and equipment of the school, it belongs to you. keep your surroundings neat, clean and orderly.
6. Play well, eat nourishing food and have a healthy mind in healthy body.
7. Plan your studies with vision and time management. There is no substitute for self-study.